The Magistrates Golfing Society
The Magistrates’ Golfing Society was founded in 1938, and 2018 was our 80th Anniversary! We are open to all Magistrates, District Judges and Clerks to the Justices both sitting and retired, who enjoy a game of golf on attractive good quality courses with the opportunity to meet up with fellow members of the Judiciary.
The Captain and Committee of the Magistrates’ Golfing Society invite you to browse through our Site, and to contact us should you require any further information about our Society.
In our 84th Year we are very pleased to extend a warm welcome to our new members who have joined the Society in 2022, Ms. Moira Munro, Mr. Andrew Riddington, Mr. Salvinder Bains and Mrs. Ann Malyon.
- The 2022 Schedule is now available by clicking on the Schedule ‘Tab’ on the Home Page, and Entry Forms will be available for download once they have been eMailed to Members by clicking on the + sign to the right of the word Schedule.
- Suggested Hotels can be viewed by clicking on the + sign to the right of the word Schedule.
- Members and Guests wishing to compete at the Society’s Meetings must be recognised Members of a Golf Club or have an official WHS Handicap to be eligible to win prizes. If you are not a recognised member of a Golf Club you may be able to obtain an official WHS Handicap by following this link.
- The names of the Winners in the Gold, Silver & Guest Divisions from each of our competitions in 2022 will be published on the Results TAB.
- The AGM will be held at Newark Golf Club on Tuesday September 27th, 2022. The usual ‘Pack’ will be sent out to all Members one month in advance.